The Suicide Prevention Unit at the Minnesota Department of Health presents the Suicide Prevention Webinar series. These educational webinars serve as a way to connect and share information. The series includes six webinars with subject matter experts working across the state on these topics:
- August 25 – 2 p.m. CDT Suicide Prevention and Tribal Communities – Luther Talks
- Sept 15 – 1-3 p.m. CDT Change the Narrative on Mental Health and Suicide Prevention – Kelly Felton
- October 19 – 2 p.m. CDT Suicide Prevention and the Faith Community – Glen Bloomstrom
- November 16 – 2 p.m. CST Veteran Populations and Suicide Prevention – Brittany Miskowiec
- Dec 8 – 1 p.m. CST Mental Health and Well-being – Anna Lynn
Sign up here for the Suicide Prevention Webinar Series.